Borrow - Waste Excavation - Plant - Stockpile - Construction Debris
- Local mining permits may be required. The Contractor is responsible for researching and obtaining necessary mining permits required by local governments.
- A new feature has been added to this page and is called Contractor Site Use Request - Review/Research. This feature will allow the user to search for previously requested borrow, waste excavation, plant, stockpile, and construction debris sites.
- Site Requests will not be forwarded for Agency Review until all request requirements have been fulfilled by the Requestor. To avoid delay, please provide complete, clear, and concise documentation and photographs.
- Borrow - Waste Excavation Site Request Form - PDF | Word
- Plant - Stockpile - Construction Debris Request Form - PDF | Word
- Contractor Site Use Request Help File - For Contractors | For Regulatory Agencies
- Platte River System Reference Map
- NRCS Web Soil Survey
- Aerial Photos - Google Earth (recommended site)
- Submit Contractor Site Use Request
- Contractor site Use Request - Review/Research
- Agency Response
- NPDES General Permit (Online Application Site)