Mission of NDOT Local Public Agencies Section
To support Nebraska’s public agencies' efforts to plan, develop, manage, and maintain their transportation assets consistent with the Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT) overall mission by:
- Obtaining federal and state transportation funds on behalf of those agencies;
- Providing, in cooperation with other elements of NDOT, required regulatory oversight of those funds on behalf of FHWA and the State of Nebraska;
- Coordinating, on behalf of Nebraska’s public agencies, with other elements of NDOT, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and stakeholders as needed to accomplish support and oversight actions.
Other LPA Resources
- Funding will not be available until 2017. Applications will not be accepted until funding is available.
- 2012 Brochure - for reference purposes only.