In accordance with Rev. Neb. Stat. §81-1712 (3), any consulting firm desiring to provide professional services on State or Federal-aid projects in the State of Nebraska must first be certified by the Nebraska Department of Transportation (NDOT). The certification period corresponds to the State’s fiscal year (July 1st – June 30th). Additional steps are required for firms seeking to be certified for NEPA Studies.
- Instructions for Annual Certification (3.30.2021)
- Instructions for NEPA Studies Certification (3.30.2021)
- NDOT 497 - Architect, Engineer & Related Services - Annual Certification Form: PDF | Word
- NDOT Standard Work Categories (2014)
- Certified Consultant Search (by Name or Category)
- Consultant Lists
- Drug Free Workplace Policy (Example)