Traffic Incident Management - Responder Training
This free 4-hour class is available to all disciplines of emergency responders and covers building teams who can work together in a coordinated manner, from the moment the first emergency call is made. You will learn the correct deployment of response vehicles and equipment, how to create a safe work area using traffic control devices, and techniques to speed up accident clearance with an emphasis on reducing the number of struck-by and deaths of roadway workers and responders, reducing secondary crashes, reducing on-scene times of responders of roadway incidents and continuing public education with regard to Nebraska traffic laws pertaining to this issue.
- March 20th at 6:30 pm – Valentine NE
- March 27th at 8:00 am – Seward NE
- March 27th at 1:00 pm – Seward NE
- March 27th at 6:00 pm – Seward NE
- March 28th at 8:00 am – Lincoln NE
- May 7th at 7:00 pm – Crete NE